‘Tis the season for celebrating this past year and looking ahead to a new year.
To make 2015 your best yet – in both work and life – here are a few tips:
- Gut check: Do your values align with your business goals? Are you where you want to be? Doing what you should be? If not, come to our FREE business coaching session with Kathryn Grohusky on Thursday, Dec. 11. http://bit.ly/1rSARIQ
- Revisit or reset your goals: Have you written down your goals? When was the last time you looked at your business plan? Do you even have one? Now’s the time. Look for ELEVATE’s business model/planning session in January.
- Get inspired: Think big. Think different. Schedule time to read business articles, meet new people. Attend a conference. Sign up for a free webinar. Join a book club (hint – ELEVATE is starting one. Join us).
- Get back to the basics: Do you need to brush up on your presentation skills or get a sales plan in place? Is it time to hire an accountant or revisit your marketing plan? Check out ELEVATE’s free workshops in January to help. http://bit.ly/15ZZPvZ
- Take care of yourself: There is no work, life balance. But, you can “rebalance” yourself. Sign up for a yoga class, try a free meditationworkshop. Or, join our skiing/riding meetupsevery Friday.
- Be thankful: Thank your guests and employees (or co-workers). How are you retaining current guests/customers? And adding value to their experience with you? Are they loyal? What can you do to engage them, as well as your team or employees?